PLEASE USE OUR PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATE to prepare your artwork. If your booklet has blank pages, leave the pages empty.
To avoid error, extra cost and delay, we have prepared a comprehensive checklist to assist you in preparing your artwork successfully. Please ensure every step stated complied in your artwork.
- Artwork is prepared in our Product Size Template.
- Background design expanded to Full Bleed size.
- Vital elements are within Safe Zone.
- No crop marks are applied.
- Only CMYK colour mode is used in your artwork.
- No colour tints that contain less than 10%.
- All images are in CMYK colour mode.
- Colour / Grayscale images resolution are set to or above 300dpi.
- Scanned line Art/Black & White images resolution are set to or above 1200dpi.
- Never manipulate images in vector software.
- All background, design effects, and images has been merged and converted to a TIFF file.
- -All text in solid black or grey must fill in only black percentage (CMY=0 , K=100).
- Total of CMYK colour ink coverage should not exceed 240% (which will occur if ink coverage exceeds 240%).
- No fonts less than 4pts.
- Curve / Path / Create outline all fonts.
- No lines less than 0.25pts.
- Artwork is saved in required file format : Adobe acrobat Document 4 – Ver 1.3 (*.pdf).
- Resolution : 300dpi.
- Colour Mode : CMYK colour mode.
- Total File Size (front and back design) : Smaller than 20 MB.
PDF FILE FORMAT
- All pages are placed in the correct sequence you want them to be.
- Artwork File is arrange according to our specification and published to a PDF file.
- Other than hyphen (-) and underscore(_), your filename does not include any other marks or symbols.
- No overprint setting is used
-For full details of how to prepare your artwork for finishing such as Spot UV and Hot Stamping kindly refer to the General Guidelines at our website.
- Reject or refund claims pertaining to any dissatisfaction in printing quality caused by incomplete process mentioned above
will not be entertained.
- Expressprint will not held any responsibility for any misplacement , blurry picture/images , misspellings/ typo errors in Member’s artwork.
- By submit your order and artwork files, you agree to these terms and conditions.