Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find we make it available on the footer of our website.
We collect information to process your order, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest.
- We will never sell nor exchange your information with third parties without your consent.
- You have the option not to receive marketing information by “unsubscribing” through our enewsletter when you received one.
- When you order, we collect name and address, telephone, email address, company name This provides us with default details for your order processing.
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices Only the design details are collected if you choose to save or order.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feed back, about your business and any information you may require supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. Both our production and customer service staff use email and phone information to communicate with customers about issues pertaining to their orders.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Third Party Intermediaries
We use an outside delivery company to deliver orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
If Expressprint should go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. If as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information is to be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
Our users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for information. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by unsubscribing.
Our sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Supplementation of Information
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
If customers have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change.
Toa Payoh Industrial Estate
Blk 998 Toa Payoh North #01-09 Singapore 318993