Men / Unisex T-Shirt
Out of Stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Step by Step Order Process
January 1, 2015
Select your options from Instant Price Calculator in the product page.
January 1, 2016
Add to cart & check out
Once order is placed and payment made, you will receive an email with subject “Order XXXX has been received and pending approval“
We will check your files and proceed to print if no issue. If we discover an issue, we will contact you via email / phone call.
January 1, 2017
Proceed to print
When the file is ready, we will send it to production for print. You will receive an email with subject: “Order XXXX has been updated to PRINT-IN-PROCESS“
* At this point, no further changes can be made to the order.
January 1, 2018
Self-collect / Deliver
When your order is ready, you will receive an email with subject: “Order XXXXX is ready for Collection / Delivery“
Do arrange to pick-up the item during our operating hours. Kindly quote your order number during collection.
We will arrange for third party courier to send to you. Do note that it will take additional 2-3 working days.
Frequently asked questions
No. The price shown is the price (before GST)
What happen if my required quantity, material or size are not available in the Instant Price Calculator?
If you need 450 pcs and the available quantity shows 300, 500, please select 500. The price difference is negligible.
Generally, we print on our material stock listed in the Instant Price Calculator. If it is not listed, likelihood is we don’t carry it.
If you needed to print a size bigger than A5 but smaller than A4, simply select A4 as the size and let us know your final size in the “remarks” field.
We accept Credit/Debit card as well as credit balance in digital wallet.
Production timeline can be found in the “Description” tab.
Example 4-6 working days (exclude weekends and public holiday)
No. All our prints are covered by our Acceptable Print Policy.
You can login to your account dashboard >> My Order to retrieve the invoice.
* Do note that the invoice will only be available upon Order Ready.
No. You will need to place the order first. In the event that your file is not suitable to print and unable to rectify, you can:
- Request for a full refund to be credited in your digital wallet for your next purchase. OR
- Refund to your credit card. Do note that a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the refund process may take up to 2 weeks.
You can login to your account dashboard >> My order
In the unfortunate event of a print issue, we will gladly assist to investigate within 5 days from the date of “Ready”. Thereafter, we will not be able to entertain any form of print feedback.
Kindly fill up this form www.expressprint.com.sg/knowledge-base/issues-print-result
There are many ways to get your design done economically:
- Engage a freelancer via Fiverr (most of the services are USD5 only), or
- DIY your design via Canva (its free and there are tons of templates to use). However there are some little detail to take note (very simple one)
Notes when designing via Canva:
- Enter the actual dimension of the print.
- Remember to show print bleed (File > Show Print Bleed).
- When done, download PDF Print with Crop marks and bleed checked.
- Upload this pdf to us when placing orders.