[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][img src=”https://www.expressprint.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/How-To-Place-An-Order.jpg” alt=”How To Place An Order”][space height=”20″][vc_column_text]We want to help you get the best results for your print job. Please be sure to read and refer to this artwork spec when preparing your artwork. Failure to comply with our guidelines may delay your job and increase your cost.
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][image url=”https://www.expressprint.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Step2.png” size=”fullwidth” align=”center”][vc_column_text]
What we will do after we received your files?
– Check for issues listed in Common Problems
– Notify you of problems in your artwork
– Go straight to print if you prepare your artwork correctly
What we will NOT do after we received your files?
We will not
– Check for issues other then those listed in our Help Center
– Correct any technical errors
– Reprint the file if it fails to print as expected as a result of you not following the guidelines provided[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar title=”Help Center” sidebar_id=”widgets-1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][space height=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]